||All Players and Cheerleaders, for flag and tackle divisions, are responsible for staying hydrated during league practices. Please insure your child brings plenty of water to all practices. A large insulated water jug is
Water will be provided at Tackle and Cheer games.
For Flag games it is at the coaches discretion whether water will be provided or not. When in doubt, always err on the side of caution and send water
with your child.
In South Florida's extreme heat, staying hydrated is the most important thing for your child.
|Click above to visit
Momsteam.com's Hydration Center for great information and resources on keeping your child Hydrated in South Florida's extreme heat. |
Flag Equipment Requirements:|
- Water Jug & Athletic shoes (cleats
- Game Jersey, game shorts, Practice t-shirt, flags & 1 mouth guard provided
by the league.
- Players should dress appropriatly for
practices in athletic attire.
- Recommended that you keep extra mouth guards
on hand as child can cannot play without one.
Cheer Equipment Requirements:|
- Water Jug & Athletic shoes
- Practice T-shirt & shorts will be provided by the league
- Game uniform will be provided by the League. Uniform must be returned at the end of the season undamaged and unaltered.
- You will need to purchase a cheer competition package which includes bloomers, socks, shoes and
a midriff top after registration. This is
in addition to league registration fees. These packages will be available for purchase in July.
Estimated cost for the competition package is
$80.00 - $10.00 depending on what you already
Tackle Equipment Requirements:|
- Water Jug & Athletic shoes (cleats
- Game uniform & helmet will be provided by the league. Players get to keep their game jersey after the season. Game pants and helmet must be returned to the league.
- One mouthpiece will be provided by the league.
It is recommended that you keep extra mouth guards
on hand as child cannot play or practice without one.
- The following equipment is loaned to the player and must be returned at the end of the season:
Practice pants and jersey
- Thigh and knee pads.
- Girdle with hip and tailbone pads.
- Game Socks are the responsibility of the player. Mandated wear is at the discretion of the coach.
- Any additional desired equipment, forearm
pads, rib protecters, visors (clear only), etc.
are the responsobility of the players.
|Players can purchase their own equipment for
their use as long as it meets NOCSEA standards.|
|2016 Tackle Equipment Handout|
|The Eagles will distribute 2016 Season Tackle Equipment to all players
during the first week of practice July 5h - 9th at
Sabal Pines Park Equipment Room. |
Equipment Handout will be staggered and teams should arrive at the following times:
Players should arrive 15 minutes prior to their equipment handout time in order to take care of any outstanding issues: Player Card, Picture, Fees, Birth & Residency documentation.
A Parent must be present at equipment handout in
order to sign Equipment contract.
- Mighty Mites - Friday, July 8th, 7:30 pm
- 8U - Saturday, July 9th, 10:30 am
- 9U - Saturday, July 9th, 12:00 pm
- 10U - Wednesday, July 6th, 7:30 pm
- 11U - Thursday, July 7th, 7:30 pm
- 12U - Saturday, July 9th 1:30 pm
- 13U - Tuesday, July 5th, 7:30 pm
Tackle Football Equipment Contract
The League store will be open during the first week
of practice so that you can get your 2016 Eagles
gear, upgrade your chin strap, mouthguard or
|Players are responsible for and a
parent or guardian must sign for all loaned equipment. Failure to return equipment will result in replacement fees being charged to the player for missing equipment.|
No player will be released from the league
who has not returned their equipment.