| Walk in Registration:|
Saturday, February 25th, 1:00-6:00 pm.
Sabal Pines Park, Coconut Creek Butterfly Festival,
5005 NW 39th Ave.
Saturday, March 4th, 8:00-10:30 am
Coconut Creek Little League Opening Day, Sabal Pines Park,
5005 NW 39th Ave.
Saturday, March 25th, 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Cocont Creek North Recreation Complex,
4455 Sol Press Blvd.
Saturday, April 22nd, 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Cocont Creek South Community Center,
1100 Lyons Road.
Online Registration for the 2017 Season opened
as of February 1, 2017.
Tackle Registration Fee: $240
$15 Early Registration discount if registration Fees paid prior to July 1,
Cheer Registration Fee: $225*
$10 Early Registration discount if registration Fees paid prior to July 1,
*Cheerleaders will be required to purchase a $150 Uniform package for the 2017 season.
Uniform package includes a new
cheer uniform (new design), bow, crop top and shoes.
The uniform is your childs to keep and they will not be required to purchase a unifom in subsequent
years as long as their unifrom is in good condition and fits correctly.
Cash, Check, Visa & Mastercard accepted at Walk-In Registration.
Expanded sibling discounts & 3 Payment Plan.
$25 Sibling discount for 2nd & 3rd child registered.
All additional siblings $175 flat fee.
Pay in three easy instalments in person and online.
Fundraising opportunities to get you registration for Free!
- $80.00 due at initial registration.
- $80.00 due on June 25, 2017 (Meet the Coach)
- Final Payment of $80.00 due on August 4,
- Payments for Cheer include uniform cost and are $125.00 for each period.
Online Registration on this page is for Tackle Football and Cheerleading Only,
For Flag Football Registration
Online Registration is Open.
Click the links at left to
using your Visa or MasterCard.
No additional fees for online registration. New 3 payment option.
You must notify the league when registering, if you have previously played for any AYFL member clubs. Failure to do so may effect your eligibility for the upcoming season.
Click below for more information.
* Non residents must purchase sports card separately from
the City of Coconut Creek. These cost $60 per family* (see below
for more info)
* Proof of residency or sports card required if non-resident
* Child’s birth certificate copy is required if player has never played in our program
* A sports physical is required prior to the start of regular season practices and players must be cleared to participate by a medical
professional. Download CCFP Sports Physical Exam Form
NON RESIDENTS - The City of Coconut Creek requires all
non residents to purchase a non-resident sports card from
the city of Coconut Creek to play sports in their city. You
will need your card number to complete online registration
and will need to send in proof of purchase to the League.
Non-Resident Youth Sports Card
Download Non-Resident Youth Sports Card Form
- Required for all Non-Residents enrolling children in Coconut Creek youth athletic leagues
- Valid from September 1, 2016– August 30, 2017 (Sports Card cannot be utilized for same sport twice within validation period)
- Child(ren) must reside in household to be covered by Sports Card
- Proof of guardianship is required at time of purchase (Birth certificate or Court document)
- Complete the Registration Form
- Render payment only at any Parks and Recreation building locations during regular business hours.
This is fee is non-negotiable. If you do not have your non resident card (proof),
your child will not receive his or her equipment or uniform,
they could be removed from roster and will lose any registration
fees paid. The league will be charged the $60 (per family
for one year) for any non resident that did not purchase
the card and the league can not take on those additional
costs. Failure to comply will result in your child losing
his or her roster spot.
You may purchase your non resident card at
Please DO NOT register online without your non resident card as you will need to provide the number.
- The Coconut Creek
Recreation Complex (Lyons/Sol Press)
- Parks and Recreation office (Sabal Pines Park)
- The Coconut Creek
Community Center (Lyons/Coconut Creek Pkwy).
For assistance with registration - email
| *Valid Documentation for Proof of
2. Voter's Registration.
3. School Records.
4. Welfare Records.
5. Federal, State and Local Records.
6. Support payment records.
7. Homeowner or tenant property insurance records.
8. Utility Bills.