The Coconut Creek Football Program is now
- NFL team-branded jerseys
- USA Football player/parent membership
- Player's Insurance Coverage
- USA Flag Football Coaching Certifications
- Limited changes to our existing rules & format
- Expanded age groups
- Opportunity to compete in Regional Tournaments
|The flag football league referenced herein (Coconut Creek Football Program) is officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC,
but none of the National Football League (NFL), its member clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P. or any of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries are
sponsoring or operating the Flag League or will have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Flag League.
All NFL-related logos and marks, including, without limitation, the NFL Flag logo, are trademarks of the NFL or the respective member club.|
Walk in Registration:
Saturday, March 25th, 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Cocont Creek North Recreation Complex,
4455 Sol Press Blvd.
Saturday, April 1sth, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Coconut Creek Basketball Year End Awards, South Community Center,
1100 Lyons Road.
Saturday, April 22nd, 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Cocont Creek South Community Center,
1100 Lyons Road.
Online Registration for the 2017 Season will open on February, 1st 2017.
Registration Fee: $125
$10 sibling discount for each additional child.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR 2017 SEASON.
is now Open.
Click the link at left to
using your Visa or MasterCard.
No additional fees to register online!
Online Registration on this page is for Flag Football Only,
For Tackle Football and Cheerleading Registration
* Non residents must purchase sports card separately from
the City of Creek. These cost $60 per family* (see below
for more info)
* Proof of residency or sports card required if non-resident
* Child’s birth certificate copy is required if new
NON RESIDENTS - The City of Coconut Creek requires all
non residents to purchase a non-resident sports card from
the city of Coconut Creek to play sports in their city. You
will need your card number to complete online registration
and will need to send in proof of purchase to the League.
Non-Resident Youth Sports Card
Download Non-Resident Youth Sports Card Form
- Required for all Non-Residents enrolling children in Coconut Creek youth athletic leagues
- Valid from September 1, 2016– August 30, 2017 (Sports Card cannot be utilized for same sport twice within validation period).
- Child(ren) must reside in household to be covered by Sports Card
- Proof of guardianship is required at time of purchase (Birth certificate or Court document)
- Complete the Registration Form
- Render payment only at any Parks and Recreation building locations during regular business hours.
This is fee is non-negotiable. If you do not have your non resident card (proof),
your child will not receive his or her equipment or uniform,
they could be removed from roster and will lose any registration
fees paid. The league will be charged the $60 (per family
for one year) for any non resident that did not purchase
the card and the league can not take on those additional
costs. Failure to comply will result in your child losing
his or her roster spot.
You may purchase your non resident card at
Please DO NOT register online without your non resident card as you will need to provide the number.
- The Coconut Creek
Recreation Complex (Lyons/Sol Press)
- Parks and Recreation office (Sabal Pines Park)
- The Coconut Creek
Community Center (Lyons/Coconut Creek Pkwy).
For assistance with registration - email
| *Valid Documentation for Proof of
2. Voter's Registration.
3. School Records.
4. Welfare Records.
5. Federal, State and Local Records.
6. Support payment records.
7. Homeowner or tenant property insurance records.
8. Utility Bills.