Running a tackle football program is no easy
endeavor. There are so many things that need to
be done behind the scenes to insure everything goes
well and your child gets the most from their football
and cheer experience, especially on Game days.
While we have a great group of dedicated volunteers
who put in a tremendous amount of work to support the league, they can
not do it alone. |
Therefore each family in the tackle program (Football
& Cheer) is required to complete a minimum of 5
volunteer hours for the league. Families in
which a parent or sibling is a tackle or cheer coach
or a Team Parent are
excluded from this requirement.
There are many ways to complete your hours at the
field while attending games or practices. Below
is a listing of some of the volunteer
opportunities available to you. Your team mom will also be happy
to discuss ways for you to fulfill your service
obligation and schedule you for volunteer hours for
the upcoming season.
|Creek Eagles Service Hour Areas.|
- Game Day Set up – 5-6 per home game.
- Chain Crew – 3 per game, 7 games x # of home games.
- Game Announcer – 1 per game, 7 games x # of home games.
- League Stores Sales- 2 per game, 7 games x # of home games.
- Statistician - 1 per game, 7 games x # of home games.
- Game Day Raffle and Promotion Sales – 3 per game , 7 games x # of home games.
- Game Day Tear Down – 5-6 per home game.
- Team Mom – 1 per team 7 tackle, 7 cheer.
- Yearbook – 1 Editor, 2 reps per team (Cheer and Tackle) – takes photos and creates yearbook content to be
distributed at trophy ceremonies. Ad space and "shout out" sales.
- Homecoming Committee -2 representatives per team (cheer and Tackle) coordinates team participation, collects money, coordinates food and beverage purchases and set up.
- Web Content/Photographers – Coordinator, 3 team contributors (tackle and cheer) who summarize games/gather team info and
provide photographs for website and yearbook.
- Equipment Handout – 6 people
- Equipment Turn In – 5 people
- Homecoming – set up and tear down – 12 people
- Trophy Day – set up and tear down – 12 people
- Cheerleading Competition – various areas
- Fundraising – People to actively help raise money in various ways through the season.
The above activities are not meant to be an exhaustive list of all
available volunteer opportunities. If you have other
skills which you believe can benefit the league and are not listed here
please discuss with your team mom.